Commics News | 20 March 2017 08:19 CET

I Can Never Defend any man of God Except I’m Paid…Comedian Baba De Baba

Hmm, these days, some Christians are beginning to get scared of their pastors just as many are beginning to read their Holy Bible well so they will not be mislead just like comedian, Baba De Baba.

The comedian has aired his voice with the recent trends of Pastors being involved in various sexual scandals in the country by stating that it’s only God that knows those serving him.

Baba De Baba is a good Christian just like many faithful but putting his point across, he stated that he will never come out to defend any pastor on sex issues except he is being paid for it.

Sharing one of his bitter experiences with some Pastors, he disclosed that he was once told by six Pastors to join secret cult and funny enough, they happen to be big men of God in the country.

"When a big pastor is accused of having sexual affairs with ladies, his loyal fans will come online to attack who ever believe that. With the little I know about most men of God who do miracles, I will never come online to defend any pastor on sex scandal or else am paid for it..

"Apart from their promiscuous life style, the six people who told me to join a secret cult were big pastors. They decided to tell me the real way to make it because they love me but I didn't concur. I don’t still understand how these cult members preach the word of God and still speak in tongues without being hurt by Holy Ghost just the same way I don’t understand what I hear of gospel artistes being in cult," he said.

NA ONLY GOD KNOW WHO DEY SERVE AM

[B]Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, is not happy with the assertion in some quarters that women deserve to be blamed because they are the cause of domestic violence in the home.[/B] The actress stated that this belief is just so sad because of the
[B]After taking a break from music due to ailment which he needed to take care of, singer, Wizkid is back to his fit.[/B] The singer who called off his tour recently due to health conditions is now healthy and fit to resume work after he used the
[B]Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade, has just won her first award in a long while as her movie, ‘Alter Ego,’ won the hearts of many at the Nollywood Travel Film Festival in Canada.[/B] The actress was awarded the Best Actress awards a
[B]Popular comic actor, Abiodun Ayoyinka better known as Papa Ajasco, who has been one of the ever green faces in the Popular Wale Adenuga productions ‘Papa Ajasco and Company’ has spoken about his bald head.[/B] The comic actor recent
[B]Frankly speaking, will Nigerians leave the current economic issues and how to balance a whole lot of things and start thinking of the crises between the P-Square brothers? I doubt that.[/B] Nigerians are always concerned individuals but when so