I Can Never Defend any man of God Except I’m Paid…Comedian Baba De Baba
Hmm, these days, some Christians are beginning to get scared of their pastors just as many are beginning to read their Holy Bible well so they will not be mislead just like comedian, Baba De Baba.
The comedian has aired his voice with the recent trends of Pastors being involved in various sexual scandals in the country by stating that it’s only God that knows those serving him.
Baba De Baba is a good Christian just like many faithful but putting his point across, he stated that he will never come out to defend any pastor on sex issues except he is being paid for it.
Sharing one of his bitter experiences with some Pastors, he disclosed that he was once told by six Pastors to join secret cult and funny enough, they happen to be big men of God in the country.
"When a big pastor is accused of having sexual affairs with ladies, his loyal fans will come online to attack who ever believe that. With the little I know about most men of God who do miracles, I will never come online to defend any pastor on sex scandal or else am paid for it..
"Apart from their promiscuous life style, the six people who told me to join a secret cult were big pastors. They decided to tell me the real way to make it because they love me but I didn't concur. I don’t still understand how these cult members preach the word of God and still speak in tongues without being hurt by Holy Ghost just the same way I don’t understand what I hear of gospel artistes being in cult," he said.
NA ONLY GOD KNOW WHO DEY SERVE AM
- Glitzs and Glamour from Singer, Omawumi’s Traditional Wedding
- A Good Man Does not Take without Giving…Toni Payne
- Singer, Eldee The Don Bereaved, Loses Mother
- Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many as he Attends NYSC in Kogi
- BURNA BOY HOLDS PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR HIS FORTHCOMING ALBUM ‘OUTSIDE’.
- Beeta Universal Arts Foundation presents “Our Son the Minister”
- Singer, Majek Fashek Indicates Interest to Join Akporo in Street Praise
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal