Commics News | 20 March 2017 08:19 CET

I Can Never Defend any man of God Except I’m Paid…Comedian Baba De Baba

Hmm, these days, some Christians are beginning to get scared of their pastors just as many are beginning to read their Holy Bible well so they will not be mislead just like comedian, Baba De Baba.

The comedian has aired his voice with the recent trends of Pastors being involved in various sexual scandals in the country by stating that it’s only God that knows those serving him.

Baba De Baba is a good Christian just like many faithful but putting his point across, he stated that he will never come out to defend any pastor on sex issues except he is being paid for it.

Sharing one of his bitter experiences with some Pastors, he disclosed that he was once told by six Pastors to join secret cult and funny enough, they happen to be big men of God in the country.

"When a big pastor is accused of having sexual affairs with ladies, his loyal fans will come online to attack who ever believe that. With the little I know about most men of God who do miracles, I will never come online to defend any pastor on sex scandal or else am paid for it..

"Apart from their promiscuous life style, the six people who told me to join a secret cult were big pastors. They decided to tell me the real way to make it because they love me but I didn't concur. I don’t still understand how these cult members preach the word of God and still speak in tongues without being hurt by Holy Ghost just the same way I don’t understand what I hear of gospel artistes being in cult," he said.

NA ONLY GOD KNOW WHO DEY SERVE AM

Send all your publications to editor@nollywoodgists.com

2 days ago
[B]Nigerian singer Rayce has joined the long list of artiste tagged with babymama; as his long time girlfriend Ewa, delivered a bouncing baby boy for him in Ilorin, Kwara state.[/B] Sources close to the babymama; Ewa, said that the singer Rayce, w
2 days ago
[B]It’s rather a ‘sad’ one for lovers of Nollywood as many have already began wondering what happened to a Nollywood actress who was severely burnt while on set the movie ‘TATU,’ which is being directed by Don Omope.[/B]
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, has been doing well in her career as an actress and producer and she is also blessed with a happy home filled with strong men but something is still lacking in the home.[/B] Well, the actress recently shared the
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, is a stunner any day and time as she knows the type of material and colour that blends with her skin.[/B] She is into clothing business and definitely, she will want to look good to represent her brand well an
2 days ago
[B]Porthacourt based singer, Duncan Mighty, is not a self-centered artist who is only interested in making money for himself alone but has the thought of others at heart.[/B] The singer sometime ago was performing in Delta state, where he saw a ph
Load More Stories....