Train Your Child to be Useful Also in the House and Kitchen…Mr Ibu Advices
Comic Nollywood actor, John Okafor better known as Mr Ibu, may be doing well for himself and his family with fat bank account but he is not ready to have an undisciplined home due to fame.
The actor and his wife have ensured that they give their children good education and when they came home, they still get the moral lessons they need to get from their parents.
Mr Ibu, whose last child is one years of age has already began receiving home training that he will end up growing with as he was been trained on how to pound and help in the kitchen.
Talking about how to train a child, he wrote, “Always stay close to them take them away from the street and teach them how to respect their parents from the early stage make them be useful especially in house chores by His grace that child will grow to be a good one.”
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot