God Knows I’ll Never Package my Marriage to be Nice when it is Bad…Actress Moyo Lawal
Hmm, this thing called love can really hurt when you are not with the right person or married to the right one because at some point, regrets and frustrations begin to set in.
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, is very smart as she is not ready to move into the home of any man just like that all in the name of marriage as she is taking her time to study things.
Wait o, besides, she is not running a marriage race with anybody and so, no one can push her into taking wrong choices all in the name of marriage.
The actress, who has been acting lots of marriage movies this year, has stressed that she is not going to take rubbish from any man that raises his hand in fact, even finger to hit her because what is bad is bad and no time to check time.
In her words, “Should a woman really be judged for leaving an abusive marriage? Is it her fault, her marriage didn't work? Or is it her fault her man has taken to beating her to ease his frustrations? OK, so, I have been crying my guts out in all the movies I have done this year and I have been married in all. This had better not be a sign because lord knows, I have no interest in packaging bad things to look good, I do not want a suffering and smiling marriage biko!”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Chika Ike Steps out for Studies
- Singer, Frank Edwards Explains why he Does not Allow People Seat on Two Special Chairs in his Home
- Actress, Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel Shows her Secret Lover
- Actor, Yul Edochie Takes Campaign to Market Women
- Singer, M.I, Chocolate City Sues American Rapper Nas
- Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking on New Music Video Set
- Actress, Cossy Ojiakor Shows off Nice Flat Tommy
- Don’t Put Yourself Under Pressure to be Like Others…Actress, Moyo Lawal