God Knows I’ll Never Package my Marriage to be Nice when it is Bad…Actress Moyo Lawal
Hmm, this thing called love can really hurt when you are not with the right person or married to the right one because at some point, regrets and frustrations begin to set in.
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, is very smart as she is not ready to move into the home of any man just like that all in the name of marriage as she is taking her time to study things.
Wait o, besides, she is not running a marriage race with anybody and so, no one can push her into taking wrong choices all in the name of marriage.
The actress, who has been acting lots of marriage movies this year, has stressed that she is not going to take rubbish from any man that raises his hand in fact, even finger to hit her because what is bad is bad and no time to check time.
In her words, “Should a woman really be judged for leaving an abusive marriage? Is it her fault, her marriage didn't work? Or is it her fault her man has taken to beating her to ease his frustrations? OK, so, I have been crying my guts out in all the movies I have done this year and I have been married in all. This had better not be a sign because lord knows, I have no interest in packaging bad things to look good, I do not want a suffering and smiling marriage biko!”
Add Your Comment
- Fertile Land: Singer, Patoranking Expecting First Child
- Bavent Street Live Presents The Burna Boy Show
- Singer, Paul Okoye Proud of not Having Tattoos
- Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s pregnancy
- Femi Adebayo Dissociates self from any Reality TV Show soliciting for fund with his Name
- GLO Exposes Actress, Funke Akindele’s Secret
- Reigning Nigerian Princess Tourism Queen uzoechi Ozioma stuns in Newbirthday shoots
- Charly Boy lauds Buhari for yielding to calls to return home