God Knows I’ll Never Package my Marriage to be Nice when it is Bad…Actress Moyo Lawal
Hmm, this thing called love can really hurt when you are not with the right person or married to the right one because at some point, regrets and frustrations begin to set in.
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, is very smart as she is not ready to move into the home of any man just like that all in the name of marriage as she is taking her time to study things.
Wait o, besides, she is not running a marriage race with anybody and so, no one can push her into taking wrong choices all in the name of marriage.
The actress, who has been acting lots of marriage movies this year, has stressed that she is not going to take rubbish from any man that raises his hand in fact, even finger to hit her because what is bad is bad and no time to check time.
In her words, “Should a woman really be judged for leaving an abusive marriage? Is it her fault, her marriage didn't work? Or is it her fault her man has taken to beating her to ease his frustrations? OK, so, I have been crying my guts out in all the movies I have done this year and I have been married in all. This had better not be a sign because lord knows, I have no interest in packaging bad things to look good, I do not want a suffering and smiling marriage biko!”
- Checkout Photos of Actor, Kolade Oyewande’s White Wedding (photos)
- Actor, Piccolo Chidozie Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
- Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
- Actress, Shebaby Flashes her Backside in Public
- Lizzy Anjorin Rants too much, not a Good Role Model to Nigerian Youths…Fan Blast Actress
- Don’t Judge Toyin Aimakhu with her Past…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Warns
- My Hubby is an Amazing Man in the midst Rumours…Ebuka’s wife Praises Hubby