Prayers as Actress, Sapphire Ogodo Goes into ‘Labour Room’
Nollywood actress, Sapphire Obi Ogodo, has finally proven how good she is as she official movie, ‘Labour Room,’ is set to hit the cinemas.
The actress has been very busy ensuring that the comic movie is well done as to hold down many families glue to their TV set and asking for more.
According to her, “coming up with the script was not an easy work but thanks to her husband who also understands what quality scripting is all about as he also helped.”
‘Labour Room,’ has the likes of Sappire Ogodo, Maureen Okpolo, Don Karlotti, Monica Friday, Francis Odega and others.
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con