I and My Husband are Well-matched…Mr Ibu’s Wife Speaks
Rather than continue to duel on the high rate of failed celebrity marriages in the Nigerian entertainment industry, Nollywood actor, John Okafor better know as Mr Ibu, has continued to show that there is happiness in some homes.
The actor is one of many who has been able to guide his home jealously that no one will believe that there are times he and his wife argue over things but they keep it away from social media or family interference.
In fact, sometimes when the actor is angry, he just puts up his wife’s picture up on social media sharing how much he loves her and that takes away the anger (laugh).
Well, not many believe that these two can be this happy but his wife, Stella, has come to prove how much compatible they both are that a day hardly passes by they don’t show affection to each other.
She recently shared some photos of them gushing about each other with caption “Compatibility, Love is a beautiful thing,” sure they are happy together as she has stayed all through to ensure that her man succeed and now they are reaping it well.
- Kemi Otegbade Allegedly goes into Hiding, Issues Dud Cheque to Eniola Badmus Others
- Actress, princess Chineke gets Lovely Gift from Male Fan (Photo)
- Actress, , Adediwura Set to Support 150 Widows in Nigeria
- Actress, Queen Nwokoye Angry Over Fake Nollywood ‘Wakanda’ Poster
- Veteran Actor, Pat Ata looking Cute, Set to Return to Nollywood
- Actress, Onyii Alexx Steps out in Sexy Outfit, Flaunts Massive Backside
- Singer, Timaya Spoils Mother with Great love
- “I didn't set out to be a Single Parent”…Actress, Oge Okoye