I and My Husband are Well-matched…Mr Ibu’s Wife Speaks
Rather than continue to duel on the high rate of failed celebrity marriages in the Nigerian entertainment industry, Nollywood actor, John Okafor better know as Mr Ibu, has continued to show that there is happiness in some homes.
The actor is one of many who has been able to guide his home jealously that no one will believe that there are times he and his wife argue over things but they keep it away from social media or family interference.
In fact, sometimes when the actor is angry, he just puts up his wife’s picture up on social media sharing how much he loves her and that takes away the anger (laugh).
Well, not many believe that these two can be this happy but his wife, Stella, has come to prove how much compatible they both are that a day hardly passes by they don’t show affection to each other.
She recently shared some photos of them gushing about each other with caption “Compatibility, Love is a beautiful thing,” sure they are happy together as she has stayed all through to ensure that her man succeed and now they are reaping it well.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong