Sorrow And Tears As Late Royhills Edozie Candlelight Memorial Holds In Lagos! (photos)
Tears flowed freely last night as cross sections of models, show biz Entrepreneurs, pageant producers, fashion designers, friends and family converge at the late Royhills Edozie candle light memorial held at Citi Lounge Hotel, Lekki. It was indeed a moment of sober reflective mood for those who attended.
Late Royhill Edozie untill his death was the CEO of Most Beautiful Girl in Lagos and Project Director of Lagos Fashion Awards. The young giant whose height was yet to be determined before his untimely death was loved by all and sundry.
The impressive turnout at his memorial service and the emotions that enveloped his colleagues around was obviously a testament of his good deals.
Several people came out to share their last moments with him, how he affected theirs and the numerous roles he played to help young models and entrepreneurs.Among those that were are Santiago Roberts, Amb. Brenda Nssika, the President of Association of Pageant and Fashion Exhibition Organisers of Nigeria ( ABPFEON) - Hon. Ejiro Okphiwo, Samantha Ubani ex Miss Imo State, AlexReports, Ivy Cypriel etc.
- Adonko Bitters unveils Jim Iyke, Uti Nwachukwu, Vi
- US Based Nigerian Model Rocks 6ft Long Wig
- Ace artistes Smith Nnebe, Funny Bruno sign managem
- Nigerian Model, Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African
- Big Brother's Mike Edwards & Wife Perri On Glam Af
- Mercy Johnson’s The Legend of Inikpi becomes Nolly
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir