Sorrow And Tears As Late Royhills Edozie Candlelight Memorial Holds In Lagos! (photos)
Tears flowed freely last night as cross sections of models, show biz Entrepreneurs, pageant producers, fashion designers, friends and family converge at the late Royhills Edozie candle light memorial held at Citi Lounge Hotel, Lekki. It was indeed a moment of sober reflective mood for those who attended.
Late Royhill Edozie untill his death was the CEO of Most Beautiful Girl in Lagos and Project Director of Lagos Fashion Awards. The young giant whose height was yet to be determined before his untimely death was loved by all and sundry.
The impressive turnout at his memorial service and the emotions that enveloped his colleagues around was obviously a testament of his good deals.
Several people came out to share their last moments with him, how he affected theirs and the numerous roles he played to help young models and entrepreneurs.Among those that were are Santiago Roberts, Amb. Brenda Nssika, the President of Association of Pageant and Fashion Exhibition Organisers of Nigeria ( ABPFEON) - Hon. Ejiro Okphiwo, Samantha Ubani ex Miss Imo State, AlexReports, Ivy Cypriel etc.
- Ghana Based Nigerian, Hon. Victor Ngumah Celebrate
- Snippets of the first ever OAPs night out party in
- Teni Performs As International Beauty Queen Christ
- Erica Nlewedim Set To Take The Industry, Fresh Fro
- Mercy Johnson-Okojie bags multi-million naira endo
- DanielEtim-Effiong, Akah Nnani, Belinda Effah, Kay
- Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Flashes heavy cle
- Funmi Iyanda’s adaptation of ‘Walking with Shadows