Actor, Desmond Elliot Donates Keke to Elders in Surulere
Nollywood actor cum politician, Desmond Elliot, has emerged as one who has shown that leadership is not about his family but the well being of his people and the future.
The actor to a large extent has kept to his promise in serving the people of Surulere constituency and no form of grumbling has been heard from the people living in the area as they keep praying for him as the time.
Recently, he did the unexpected by taking some elders by surprise after he donated some tricycle better known as keke to the elders in the community.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows