Nollywood At Large | 11 January 2017 16:06 CET

I Never Expected to be Friend with Oge Okoye…Actress, Onyii Alex

There is a saying that you don’t judge a book by its cover and Nollywood actress, Onyii Alex, has just revealed the kind of perception she had for her colleague, Oge Okoye.

The actress who was in deep thoughts revealed that she never really knew Oge and had always felt like she is an actress that is very selective of those she moves with until she got the opportunity of getting close to her.

She stated that getting to know Oge more changed a whole lot of perception about her as their friendship is one she will always pray to last forever.

In her words, “You were someone I don't know before, you were someone I don't expect I will get along with but it turned out you have given me one of the best friendship ever. I'm praying that our friendship will never come to an end. My friend turn sister I love you deeply..thanks for your support..thanks for loving me.”

[B]When the health system of a country is good then its citizens will have every opportunity of reaping the dividend of democracy which is what Nollywood actor, Bigvai Jokotoye, has just enjoyed in US.[/B] The actor has been based in the US for a
[B]Nollywood actress and skin care therapist, Abimbola Ogunnowo, might be busy with her skin business which keeps booming by the day but that has not stop her from following some trends in the industry.[/B] The actress who has been out of the coun
[B]Since Nollywood actress, Rosaline Meurer, came into limelight with her alleged romance with Tonto Dikeh’s hubby, Olakunle Churchill, she has not enjoyed fresh air from the public.[/B] The actress has been living a kind of silent lifestyle
[B]The 2017 Africa Movies Academic Awards (AMAA), which is set to take place in \Lagos, later in the year, has gotten the nod of the Lagos state government.[/B] Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, on Thursday said his administration has co
[B]Remember the popular bread seller turned celebrity, who was discovered by singer and photographer, TY Bello, Olajumoke, well, she is already going places.[/B] Jumoke is she best called has moved from various levels to greatness and the latest a
Load More Stories....