Nollywood At Large | 11 January 2017 16:06 CET

I Never Expected to be Friend with Oge Okoye…Actress, Onyii Alex

There is a saying that you don’t judge a book by its cover and Nollywood actress, Onyii Alex, has just revealed the kind of perception she had for her colleague, Oge Okoye.

The actress who was in deep thoughts revealed that she never really knew Oge and had always felt like she is an actress that is very selective of those she moves with until she got the opportunity of getting close to her.

She stated that getting to know Oge more changed a whole lot of perception about her as their friendship is one she will always pray to last forever.

In her words, “You were someone I don't know before, you were someone I don't expect I will get along with but it turned out you have given me one of the best friendship ever. I'm praying that our friendship will never come to an end. My friend turn sister I love you deeply..thanks for your support..thanks for loving me.”

2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu better known as Toyin Abraham, may have had a failed home, but she has been able to nature her career to a point she can say she is proud of herself.[/B] It has not been an easy journey for the actress but her a
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, has been enjoying a silent and peaceful lifestyle including a good career that many wonder how she copes without a man.[/B] Not many can tell if she is in a relationship because she has not given anyone any fo
2 days ago
[B]Hmm, for some time now, popular Lagos base on-air-personality, Daddy Freeze, has been in news for lots of reasons on issues bothering the mind as he keeps airing his views about some things.[/B] Of recent, he has been on the neck of some Pastor
2 days ago
[B]It has not been an that rosy for singer, Muma Gee and her hubby, Prince Eke, has their marriage had created lots of controversies which made many wonder what is going on in the homes of some entertainers.[/B] Fine, the two love birds may have m
2 days ago
[B]Looking at music growth in Nigeria, there is no way names will be mentioned that singer, Ebenezer Obey’s name will not be part of the list because he and others have contributed so much.[/B] Not many of his kind are still alive today but
Load More Stories....