Nollywood At Large | 11 January 2017 16:06 CET

I Never Expected to be Friend with Oge Okoye…Actress, Onyii Alex

There is a saying that you don’t judge a book by its cover and Nollywood actress, Onyii Alex, has just revealed the kind of perception she had for her colleague, Oge Okoye.

The actress who was in deep thoughts revealed that she never really knew Oge and had always felt like she is an actress that is very selective of those she moves with until she got the opportunity of getting close to her.

She stated that getting to know Oge more changed a whole lot of perception about her as their friendship is one she will always pray to last forever.

In her words, “You were someone I don't know before, you were someone I don't expect I will get along with but it turned out you have given me one of the best friendship ever. I'm praying that our friendship will never come to an end. My friend turn sister I love you deeply..thanks for your support..thanks for loving me.”

1 hour ago
[B]Popular Yoruba actress, Iyabo Ojo, is seriously giving some of her colleagues a tough run for their money as she continues to wow many with her latest styles of dressing.[/B] The actress has been getting it right these days when it comes making
[B]Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, is currently not happy with the current Presidential situation currently going on in Gambia, after the country’s President, Yahya Jammeh, refused to step down after he was defeated in the general election.[/B]
[B]Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri, has been enjoying a smooth career and a blossom love life which she has been guiding jealously and keeping away from the public until recently when she got a surprise message.[/B] Sure, she is a pretty lady and e
[B]Aside her hubby and Kids, if there is that one person that popular Nollywood actress, Maureen Solomon Okereke, will like to spend more time with, then that will be her pretty aged mother.[/B] The actress recently brought her mother over to the
[B]Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola and her hubby, Olukayode Salako, are not just social analyst or commentators but they are one who puts their words to action.[/B] The lovely couple is currently making serious plans to make a strong impact in
Load More Stories....