I’m Not a Home Breaker, Lady Cries out After False Accusation
These days we continue to hear about broken homes or men cheating on their wives and this is making single ladies scared of marriage or suspecting each other by the day.
Since there is now lack of trust in the home, one is bound to see these problems and it is not helping the society as many will say such is life.
Recently, news made the rounds about a lady Theodora Isioma Edeh, as she was being called out by a woman who is accusing her of trying to break her home.
Although the Theodora, has been bashed by many but it is sad to discover that she is not the one but someone using her picture as a deceptive method.
Now she is the one at the receiving end but she could not keep her cool as she has come out to disclose that she knows nothing about the allegations leveled against her.
According to her, Good morning friends ,please I got this info about this last night, and it has come to my notice that someone is using this pic to Dent/blackmail my Image.pls I know nothing about this .And please whenever u see a friend request please know that is not from me. Thanks”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Chika Ike Steps out for Studies
- Singer, Frank Edwards Explains why he Does not Allow People Seat on Two Special Chairs in his Home
- Actress, Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel Shows her Secret Lover
- Actor, Yul Edochie Takes Campaign to Market Women
- Singer, M.I, Chocolate City Sues American Rapper Nas
- Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking on New Music Video Set
- Actress, Cossy Ojiakor Shows off Nice Flat Tommy
- Don’t Put Yourself Under Pressure to be Like Others…Actress, Moyo Lawal