AMEBO | 3 January 2017 10:56 CET

See How Pretty Actress, Bimbo Thomas Looks with her Massive Tattoo

Nollywood actress, Bimbo Thomas, is looking all shades of beauty this New Year and with a huge smile on her, she is not ready to allow that smile stop.

The actress stepped out for an outing this New Year and she decided to show off her new looks after child birth and her massive arm tattoo.

It seems the tattoo is permanent one but since she loves it, she is cool with it and not ready to remove it. Well, she does not have issues with it because according to her back then, it ministers Christ to her.

She also did say that anytime one offends her and she wants to take any silly action against the person, somehow, the tattoo in her arms minister to her and she slows down.

In her words, “The design of the tattoo on my arm is crucifix, which symbolises Christ, His passion. If you look closely, there is heart design there, it stands for love. It shows that Christ loves us and for Him to have died for us, he had taken away all our sins and burdens. He has told us to love as he has loved us. I chose this design of tattoo because of the love of Christ. I think by wearing it, even when someone hurts me and I want to retaliate angrily, somehow something would tell me that you are wearing a crucifix on your arm. If Christ could do this for me, why can’t I let go and love my fellow human being regardless. By so doing, I let the anger go. My tattoo ministers Christ to me.”

It’s a New Year; thank God her baby is growing fast so she will soon be hitting the movie locations soon for more hustle while her wine store is also bringing in more money.

[B]For those of you who have really missed the face of veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Nzelu, well, no need to worry because she is back to what she loves doing and that is acting.[/B] The actress has been off the scene for a while and the simple
[B]These days, fans tends to see some celebrities in the country trying to show off either with their luxurious lifestyle or whatever they are doing to others which not many welcomes this idea.[/B] Some celebs go as far as faking a whole lot of th
[B]Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, aside being busy with work and her personal businesses, has time to read a lot that is happening in the country and dirty things said about her but she has chosen to ignore them.[/B] Rather than spend her small mon
[B]Singer, Eedris Abdul Kareem, has not been heard of in recent months as he has been busy with personal projects and family but recently, ha has come out to set the records straight.[/B] The singer in a recent interview with hiptv, stated that th
[B]Singer, 2Baba, is so happy today that he and his wife, Annie, have been able to overcome all the challenges they have encountered together and still waxing stronger.[/B] The two love birds have come a long way and to God be the glory, they are
Load More Stories....