AMEBO | 3 January 2017 10:56 CET

See How Pretty Actress, Bimbo Thomas Looks with her Massive Tattoo

Nollywood actress, Bimbo Thomas, is looking all shades of beauty this New Year and with a huge smile on her, she is not ready to allow that smile stop.

The actress stepped out for an outing this New Year and she decided to show off her new looks after child birth and her massive arm tattoo.

It seems the tattoo is permanent one but since she loves it, she is cool with it and not ready to remove it. Well, she does not have issues with it because according to her back then, it ministers Christ to her.

She also did say that anytime one offends her and she wants to take any silly action against the person, somehow, the tattoo in her arms minister to her and she slows down.

In her words, “The design of the tattoo on my arm is crucifix, which symbolises Christ, His passion. If you look closely, there is heart design there, it stands for love. It shows that Christ loves us and for Him to have died for us, he had taken away all our sins and burdens. He has told us to love as he has loved us. I chose this design of tattoo because of the love of Christ. I think by wearing it, even when someone hurts me and I want to retaliate angrily, somehow something would tell me that you are wearing a crucifix on your arm. If Christ could do this for me, why can’t I let go and love my fellow human being regardless. By so doing, I let the anger go. My tattoo ministers Christ to me.”

It’s a New Year; thank God her baby is growing fast so she will soon be hitting the movie locations soon for more hustle while her wine store is also bringing in more money.

Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb