AMEBO | 3 January 2017 10:56 CET

See How Pretty Actress, Bimbo Thomas Looks with her Massive Tattoo

Nollywood actress, Bimbo Thomas, is looking all shades of beauty this New Year and with a huge smile on her, she is not ready to allow that smile stop.

The actress stepped out for an outing this New Year and she decided to show off her new looks after child birth and her massive arm tattoo.

It seems the tattoo is permanent one but since she loves it, she is cool with it and not ready to remove it. Well, she does not have issues with it because according to her back then, it ministers Christ to her.

She also did say that anytime one offends her and she wants to take any silly action against the person, somehow, the tattoo in her arms minister to her and she slows down.

In her words, “The design of the tattoo on my arm is crucifix, which symbolises Christ, His passion. If you look closely, there is heart design there, it stands for love. It shows that Christ loves us and for Him to have died for us, he had taken away all our sins and burdens. He has told us to love as he has loved us. I chose this design of tattoo because of the love of Christ. I think by wearing it, even when someone hurts me and I want to retaliate angrily, somehow something would tell me that you are wearing a crucifix on your arm. If Christ could do this for me, why can’t I let go and love my fellow human being regardless. By so doing, I let the anger go. My tattoo ministers Christ to me.”

It’s a New Year; thank God her baby is growing fast so she will soon be hitting the movie locations soon for more hustle while her wine store is also bringing in more money.

[B]Popular Yoruba actress, Iyabo Ojo, is seriously giving some of her colleagues a tough run for their money as she continues to wow many with her latest styles of dressing.[/B] The actress has been getting it right these days when it comes making
[B]Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, is currently not happy with the current Presidential situation currently going on in Gambia, after the country’s President, Yahya Jammeh, refused to step down after he was defeated in the general election.[/B]
[B]Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri, has been enjoying a smooth career and a blossom love life which she has been guiding jealously and keeping away from the public until recently when she got a surprise message.[/B] Sure, she is a pretty lady and e
[B]Aside her hubby and Kids, if there is that one person that popular Nollywood actress, Maureen Solomon Okereke, will like to spend more time with, then that will be her pretty aged mother.[/B] The actress recently brought her mother over to the
[B]Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola and her hubby, Olukayode Salako, are not just social analyst or commentators but they are one who puts their words to action.[/B] The lovely couple is currently making serious plans to make a strong impact in
Load More Stories....