AMEBO | 3 January 2017 10:56 CET

See How Pretty Actress, Bimbo Thomas Looks with her Massive Tattoo

Nollywood actress, Bimbo Thomas, is looking all shades of beauty this New Year and with a huge smile on her, she is not ready to allow that smile stop.

The actress stepped out for an outing this New Year and she decided to show off her new looks after child birth and her massive arm tattoo.

It seems the tattoo is permanent one but since she loves it, she is cool with it and not ready to remove it. Well, she does not have issues with it because according to her back then, it ministers Christ to her.

She also did say that anytime one offends her and she wants to take any silly action against the person, somehow, the tattoo in her arms minister to her and she slows down.

In her words, “The design of the tattoo on my arm is crucifix, which symbolises Christ, His passion. If you look closely, there is heart design there, it stands for love. It shows that Christ loves us and for Him to have died for us, he had taken away all our sins and burdens. He has told us to love as he has loved us. I chose this design of tattoo because of the love of Christ. I think by wearing it, even when someone hurts me and I want to retaliate angrily, somehow something would tell me that you are wearing a crucifix on your arm. If Christ could do this for me, why can’t I let go and love my fellow human being regardless. By so doing, I let the anger go. My tattoo ministers Christ to me.”

It’s a New Year; thank God her baby is growing fast so she will soon be hitting the movie locations soon for more hustle while her wine store is also bringing in more money.

[B]Hmm, for some time now, popular Lagos base on-air-personality, Daddy Freeze, has been in news for lots of reasons on issues bothering the mind as he keeps airing his views about some things.[/B] Of recent, he has been on the neck of some Pastor
[B]It has not been an that rosy for singer, Muma Gee and her hubby, Prince Eke, has their marriage had created lots of controversies which made many wonder what is going on in the homes of some entertainers.[/B] Fine, the two love birds may have m
[B]Looking at music growth in Nigeria, there is no way names will be mentioned that singer, Ebenezer Obey’s name will not be part of the list because he and others have contributed so much.[/B] Not many of his kind are still alive today but
[B]Wow, not many fans were in the know that handsome singer, Sexy Steel, was married yet he has been able to manage his way through in the Nigerian entertainment industry.[/B] He has been trailed with some controversies one of which is that he mov
[B]Controversial event compere, Denrele Edun, has accepted faith with his personality which not many tend to understand despite all his explanations yet he is not bothered.[/B] He is not living his life for anyone and as such, he has been able to
Load More Stories....