Nollywood At Large | 30 December 2016 14:13 CET

Don’t Envy Me Because I Burn Candle at Night…Georgina Onuoha

Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha, has been enjoying a silent life with her kids after her failed marriage and this she has attributed to hardwork.

The actress giving making the disclosure recently stated that she burn lots of candle to get to the level she has gotten to today.

She noted that she has so much love for education which is why she is able to enjoy whatever life has placed before her.

In her words, “Current situation, Story of my life, Work hard, Study hard, Play harder, For you to enjoy the finest things life has to offer, something gat to give. Dedication, less sleep, black eyes, swollen eyes, etc.

“A typical day in the life of Gina. Don't envy me. I burn candles and lose sleep most often to be where I am. I'm a sucker for education and I'm driven by success. In my world failure is not an option.”

1 hour ago
[B]Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, is currently not happy with the current Presidential situation currently going on in Gambia, after the country’s President, Yahya Jammeh, refused to step down after he was defeated in the general election.[/B]
[B]Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri, has been enjoying a smooth career and a blossom love life which she has been guiding jealously and keeping away from the public until recently when she got a surprise message.[/B] Sure, she is a pretty lady and e
[B]Aside her hubby and Kids, if there is that one person that popular Nollywood actress, Maureen Solomon Okereke, will like to spend more time with, then that will be her pretty aged mother.[/B] The actress recently brought her mother over to the
[B]Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola and her hubby, Olukayode Salako, are not just social analyst or commentators but they are one who puts their words to action.[/B] The lovely couple is currently making serious plans to make a strong impact in
[B]Popular gospel singer, Tope Alabi and hubby, are currently having a nice time in Israel, as they took out time to go visit the holy land to know more about the journey of Jesus Christ.[/B] They visited lots of sites including the River Jordan,
Load More Stories....