Nollywood At Large | 30 December 2016 14:13 CET

Don’t Envy Me Because I Burn Candle at Night…Georgina Onuoha

Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha, has been enjoying a silent life with her kids after her failed marriage and this she has attributed to hardwork.

The actress giving making the disclosure recently stated that she burn lots of candle to get to the level she has gotten to today.

She noted that she has so much love for education which is why she is able to enjoy whatever life has placed before her.

In her words, “Current situation, Story of my life, Work hard, Study hard, Play harder, For you to enjoy the finest things life has to offer, something gat to give. Dedication, less sleep, black eyes, swollen eyes, etc.

“A typical day in the life of Gina. Don't envy me. I burn candles and lose sleep most often to be where I am. I'm a sucker for education and I'm driven by success. In my world failure is not an option.”

[B]For those of you who have really missed the face of veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Nzelu, well, no need to worry because she is back to what she loves doing and that is acting.[/B] The actress has been off the scene for a while and the simple
[B]These days, fans tends to see some celebrities in the country trying to show off either with their luxurious lifestyle or whatever they are doing to others which not many welcomes this idea.[/B] Some celebs go as far as faking a whole lot of th
[B]Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, aside being busy with work and her personal businesses, has time to read a lot that is happening in the country and dirty things said about her but she has chosen to ignore them.[/B] Rather than spend her small mon
[B]Singer, Eedris Abdul Kareem, has not been heard of in recent months as he has been busy with personal projects and family but recently, ha has come out to set the records straight.[/B] The singer in a recent interview with hiptv, stated that th
[B]Singer, 2Baba, is so happy today that he and his wife, Annie, have been able to overcome all the challenges they have encountered together and still waxing stronger.[/B] The two love birds have come a long way and to God be the glory, they are
Load More Stories....