Don’t Envy Me Because I Burn Candle at Night…Georgina Onuoha
Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha, has been enjoying a silent life with her kids after her failed marriage and this she has attributed to hardwork.
The actress giving making the disclosure recently stated that she burn lots of candle to get to the level she has gotten to today.
She noted that she has so much love for education which is why she is able to enjoy whatever life has placed before her.
In her words, “Current situation, Story of my life, Work hard, Study hard, Play harder, For you to enjoy the finest things life has to offer, something gat to give. Dedication, less sleep, black eyes, swollen eyes, etc.
“A typical day in the life of Gina. Don't envy me. I burn candles and lose sleep most often to be where I am. I'm a sucker for education and I'm driven by success. In my world failure is not an option.”
- Comedian, Akpororo in US, Steps out with Twins
- Actress, Shan George Goofs Around with Mother to Celebrate Birthday
- Nollywood Director, Reginald Jamike Ebere Slumps at Movie Location
- God will Judge Actors Who don’t Promote our works but Support BBN… Ernest Obi
- Nigerian Youths are not lazy…Actor, Yul Edochie replies PMB
- Lagos set to host the Biggest Fashion Show for Kids in Nigeria #ACFR2018
- King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal is back into the country after his medical sojourn in Canada.
- Actor, Kolade Oyewande Release Pre-Wedding Photos