Nollywood At Large | 30 December 2016 14:13 CET

Don’t Envy Me Because I Burn Candle at Night…Georgina Onuoha

Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha, has been enjoying a silent life with her kids after her failed marriage and this she has attributed to hardwork.

The actress giving making the disclosure recently stated that she burn lots of candle to get to the level she has gotten to today.

She noted that she has so much love for education which is why she is able to enjoy whatever life has placed before her.

In her words, “Current situation, Story of my life, Work hard, Study hard, Play harder, For you to enjoy the finest things life has to offer, something gat to give. Dedication, less sleep, black eyes, swollen eyes, etc.

“A typical day in the life of Gina. Don't envy me. I burn candles and lose sleep most often to be where I am. I'm a sucker for education and I'm driven by success. In my world failure is not an option.”

2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu better known as Toyin Abraham, may have had a failed home, but she has been able to nature her career to a point she can say she is proud of herself.[/B] It has not been an easy journey for the actress but her a
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, has been enjoying a silent and peaceful lifestyle including a good career that many wonder how she copes without a man.[/B] Not many can tell if she is in a relationship because she has not given anyone any fo
2 days ago
[B]Hmm, for some time now, popular Lagos base on-air-personality, Daddy Freeze, has been in news for lots of reasons on issues bothering the mind as he keeps airing his views about some things.[/B] Of recent, he has been on the neck of some Pastor
2 days ago
[B]It has not been an that rosy for singer, Muma Gee and her hubby, Prince Eke, has their marriage had created lots of controversies which made many wonder what is going on in the homes of some entertainers.[/B] Fine, the two love birds may have m
2 days ago
[B]Looking at music growth in Nigeria, there is no way names will be mentioned that singer, Ebenezer Obey’s name will not be part of the list because he and others have contributed so much.[/B] Not many of his kind are still alive today but
Load More Stories....