Ubi Franklin Finally Takes off Wedding Ring (photo)
The marriage drama between Tripple MG boss, Ubi Fraklin and his actress wife, Lilian Esoro, might not be having an end after all.
The duo have been in the news lately for the negative reasons pertaining their marriage and things are not getting any close to resolving.
First, Lilian started it by removing her husband’ name from her name and as fans, well wishers are still trying to talk some sense into her, the husband has now followed suit.
Ubi while showing off the Wrist watch comedian Ali Baba got for him, stylishly showed the world that his marriage is finally over with his wife as he has removed his wedding ring.
Well, all that is needed to say is may God watch over the Nigerian celebrities and their homes because the high rate of failed marriages is becoming too much to bear.
- Comedian, Akpororo in US, Steps out with Twins
- Actress, Shan George Goofs Around with Mother to Celebrate Birthday
- Nollywood Director, Reginald Jamike Ebere Slumps at Movie Location
- God will Judge Actors Who don’t Promote our works but Support BBN… Ernest Obi
- Nigerian Youths are not lazy…Actor, Yul Edochie replies PMB
- Lagos set to host the Biggest Fashion Show for Kids in Nigeria #ACFR2018
- King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal is back into the country after his medical sojourn in Canada.
- Actor, Kolade Oyewande Release Pre-Wedding Photos