Ubi Franklin Finally Takes off Wedding Ring (photo)
The marriage drama between Tripple MG boss, Ubi Fraklin and his actress wife, Lilian Esoro, might not be having an end after all.
The duo have been in the news lately for the negative reasons pertaining their marriage and things are not getting any close to resolving.
First, Lilian started it by removing her husband’ name from her name and as fans, well wishers are still trying to talk some sense into her, the husband has now followed suit.
Ubi while showing off the Wrist watch comedian Ali Baba got for him, stylishly showed the world that his marriage is finally over with his wife as he has removed his wedding ring.
Well, all that is needed to say is may God watch over the Nigerian celebrities and their homes because the high rate of failed marriages is becoming too much to bear.
- Glitzs and Glamour from Singer, Omawumi’s Traditional Wedding
- A Good Man Does not Take without Giving…Toni Payne
- Singer, Eldee The Don Bereaved, Loses Mother
- Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many as he Attends NYSC in Kogi
- BURNA BOY HOLDS PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR HIS FORTHCOMING ALBUM ‘OUTSIDE’.
- Beeta Universal Arts Foundation presents “Our Son the Minister”
- Singer, Majek Fashek Indicates Interest to Join Akporo in Street Praise
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal