Ubi Franklin Finally Takes off Wedding Ring (photo)
The marriage drama between Tripple MG boss, Ubi Fraklin and his actress wife, Lilian Esoro, might not be having an end after all.
The duo have been in the news lately for the negative reasons pertaining their marriage and things are not getting any close to resolving.
First, Lilian started it by removing her husband’ name from her name and as fans, well wishers are still trying to talk some sense into her, the husband has now followed suit.
Ubi while showing off the Wrist watch comedian Ali Baba got for him, stylishly showed the world that his marriage is finally over with his wife as he has removed his wedding ring.
Well, all that is needed to say is may God watch over the Nigerian celebrities and their homes because the high rate of failed marriages is becoming too much to bear.
Add Your Comment
- Comedian, Bovi with Wife Celebrates 8yrs Wedding Anniversary
- Widows Share Strong Prayers with Actress, Adediwura Gold
- I Now Bath my Child Like Hebrew Women…Actress, Juliet Mgborukwe Welcomes Baby Girl
- No Matter how Good you are in Bed, Kitchen, you can’t Satisfy a Man…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin
- Island People Come o: Actress, Iyabo Ojo Set to Unveil Abula Restaurant in Lekki
- Actor, RMD Pours Encomium on Ego Boyo as he Drags her to his Set
- 2017 COSON WEEK OPENS AT TRINITY HOUSE WITH ‘COSON IN THE CHURCH’
- Actor, Femi Adebayo Celebrates New wife as She Turns a Year Older