Actor, John Okafor Goes on a Date with Wife (photos)
Comic Nollywood actor, John Okafor better known as Mr Ibu, is just a loving husband who is ever ready to spoil his wife, Stella, with all the love she needs.
He has put a stop to child bearing and now, it is all about enjoying each other to the fullest while they take their time to care for their kids.
Rather than spend money taking the wife to cinema to watch movies which they can actually watch at home, the actor took his wife to watch a football match which she was so delighted about.
Sometimes entertainment is sweet having it in a natural environment away from the usual air condition room.
- Glitzs and Glamour from Singer, Omawumi’s Traditional Wedding
- A Good Man Does not Take without Giving…Toni Payne
- Singer, Eldee The Don Bereaved, Loses Mother
- Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many as he Attends NYSC in Kogi
- BURNA BOY HOLDS PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR HIS FORTHCOMING ALBUM ‘OUTSIDE’.
- Beeta Universal Arts Foundation presents “Our Son the Minister”
- Singer, Majek Fashek Indicates Interest to Join Akporo in Street Praise
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal