Nollywood Glamour | 28 December 2016 07:24 CET

I Have and Live a Perfect Life…Actress, Rukky Sanda Reveals

Pretty Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda, has always been in the news especially for her raunchy dressing and when many thought she is calm, the actress has decided to give some explanation about her lifestyle.

She believes that not many tend to understand her but she made it crystal clear that her life has been filled with fun because she has dedicated her life fully to God and he has made everything possible for her.

Rukky stated that each day of her life, she wakes up feeling happy because she knows she is living that perfect life which many do not know indeed exist as they continue to have wrong perception about life.

Read her message below;
Mood; I wake up this happy everyday... Literally smiling & then I thank my Good Gracious Amazing GOD for another day given... If you wake up next to me seeing the big smile on my face, you would probably think I'm cray* cray* Lol! But that smile I wear d & positivity that fills my heart is nothing short but d Grace of My Living God and his presence... He says Surrender all to me to my will & I shall guide and direct your path... It's how I live my life... They say she's too happy, she has no problem her life is perfect, I can go on and on.... Yes I am happy & my life is perfect even though some might say there's nothing like perfection* Guess what!!! I don't agree. I say when you give it to God to do his will; he will PERFECT everything that concerns you. It’s been an Eventful year... I won't go into details because I don't believe in talking or posting everything, (I Keep it Simple) Only confine in God & move on knowing he's in charge & that’s 100% story... Story.

[B]Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, is not happy with the assertion in some quarters that women deserve to be blamed because they are the cause of domestic violence in the home.[/B] The actress stated that this belief is just so sad because of the
[B]After taking a break from music due to ailment which he needed to take care of, singer, Wizkid is back to his fit.[/B] The singer who called off his tour recently due to health conditions is now healthy and fit to resume work after he used the
[B]Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade, has just won her first award in a long while as her movie, ‘Alter Ego,’ won the hearts of many at the Nollywood Travel Film Festival in Canada.[/B] The actress was awarded the Best Actress awards a
[B]Popular comic actor, Abiodun Ayoyinka better known as Papa Ajasco, who has been one of the ever green faces in the Popular Wale Adenuga productions ‘Papa Ajasco and Company’ has spoken about his bald head.[/B] The comic actor recent
[B]Frankly speaking, will Nigerians leave the current economic issues and how to balance a whole lot of things and start thinking of the crises between the P-Square brothers? I doubt that.[/B] Nigerians are always concerned individuals but when so