Nollywood Glamour | 28 December 2016 07:24 CET

I Have and Live a Perfect Life…Actress, Rukky Sanda Reveals

Pretty Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda, has always been in the news especially for her raunchy dressing and when many thought she is calm, the actress has decided to give some explanation about her lifestyle.

She believes that not many tend to understand her but she made it crystal clear that her life has been filled with fun because she has dedicated her life fully to God and he has made everything possible for her.

Rukky stated that each day of her life, she wakes up feeling happy because she knows she is living that perfect life which many do not know indeed exist as they continue to have wrong perception about life.

Read her message below;
Mood; I wake up this happy everyday... Literally smiling & then I thank my Good Gracious Amazing GOD for another day given... If you wake up next to me seeing the big smile on my face, you would probably think I'm cray* cray* Lol! But that smile I wear d & positivity that fills my heart is nothing short but d Grace of My Living God and his presence... He says Surrender all to me to my will & I shall guide and direct your path... It's how I live my life... They say she's too happy, she has no problem her life is perfect, I can go on and on.... Yes I am happy & my life is perfect even though some might say there's nothing like perfection* Guess what!!! I don't agree. I say when you give it to God to do his will; he will PERFECT everything that concerns you. It’s been an Eventful year... I won't go into details because I don't believe in talking or posting everything, (I Keep it Simple) Only confine in God & move on knowing he's in charge & that’s 100% story... Story.

[B]Nollywood actor, Junior Pope, has just made a confession which he has hidden for so long as he celebrates his pretty wife who just turned a year older.[/B] The actor while sharing his thoughts on how happy he was, stated that due to the youthfu
[B]Singer, Timi Dakolo, is a year older and behold, he has gotten great plans for his birthday celebration as he is already buying the things that will be needed for the cooking.[/B] His plan is to prepare nice dish different from the regular cake
[B]The New Year has is starting on a good note for singer, Peter Okoye and Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, as they have just renewed their contracts with their various brands.[/B] Peter had earlier in the day put pen to paper as he renews his cont
[B]Comedian, Akpororo, will be so happy that he made the right choice in marrying a pretty lady for a wife and has taken time to show him lots of love.[/B] The comedian’s wife took to her social media account using a meme to express her undy
[B]Nollywood actor cum politician, Desmond Elliot, has emerged as one who has shown that leadership is not about his family but the well being of his people and the future.[/B] The actor to a large extent has kept to his promise in serving the peo
Load More Stories....