Nollywood Glamour | 28 December 2016 07:24 CET

I Have and Live a Perfect Life…Actress, Rukky Sanda Reveals

Pretty Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda, has always been in the news especially for her raunchy dressing and when many thought she is calm, the actress has decided to give some explanation about her lifestyle.

She believes that not many tend to understand her but she made it crystal clear that her life has been filled with fun because she has dedicated her life fully to God and he has made everything possible for her.

Rukky stated that each day of her life, she wakes up feeling happy because she knows she is living that perfect life which many do not know indeed exist as they continue to have wrong perception about life.

Read her message below;
Mood; I wake up this happy everyday... Literally smiling & then I thank my Good Gracious Amazing GOD for another day given... If you wake up next to me seeing the big smile on my face, you would probably think I'm cray* cray* Lol! But that smile I wear d & positivity that fills my heart is nothing short but d Grace of My Living God and his presence... He says Surrender all to me to my will & I shall guide and direct your path... It's how I live my life... They say she's too happy, she has no problem her life is perfect, I can go on and on.... Yes I am happy & my life is perfect even though some might say there's nothing like perfection* Guess what!!! I don't agree. I say when you give it to God to do his will; he will PERFECT everything that concerns you. It’s been an Eventful year... I won't go into details because I don't believe in talking or posting everything, (I Keep it Simple) Only confine in God & move on knowing he's in charge & that’s 100% story... Story.

Send all your publications to editor@nollywoodgists.com

2 days ago
[B]Nigerian singer Rayce has joined the long list of artiste tagged with babymama; as his long time girlfriend Ewa, delivered a bouncing baby boy for him in Ilorin, Kwara state.[/B] Sources close to the babymama; Ewa, said that the singer Rayce, w
2 days ago
[B]It’s rather a ‘sad’ one for lovers of Nollywood as many have already began wondering what happened to a Nollywood actress who was severely burnt while on set the movie ‘TATU,’ which is being directed by Don Omope.[/B]
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, has been doing well in her career as an actress and producer and she is also blessed with a happy home filled with strong men but something is still lacking in the home.[/B] Well, the actress recently shared the
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, is a stunner any day and time as she knows the type of material and colour that blends with her skin.[/B] She is into clothing business and definitely, she will want to look good to represent her brand well an
2 days ago
[B]Porthacourt based singer, Duncan Mighty, is not a self-centered artist who is only interested in making money for himself alone but has the thought of others at heart.[/B] The singer sometime ago was performing in Delta state, where he saw a ph
Load More Stories....