Nollywood Glamour | 28 December 2016 07:24 CET

I Have and Live a Perfect Life…Actress, Rukky Sanda Reveals

Pretty Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda, has always been in the news especially for her raunchy dressing and when many thought she is calm, the actress has decided to give some explanation about her lifestyle.

She believes that not many tend to understand her but she made it crystal clear that her life has been filled with fun because she has dedicated her life fully to God and he has made everything possible for her.

Rukky stated that each day of her life, she wakes up feeling happy because she knows she is living that perfect life which many do not know indeed exist as they continue to have wrong perception about life.

Read her message below;
Mood; I wake up this happy everyday... Literally smiling & then I thank my Good Gracious Amazing GOD for another day given... If you wake up next to me seeing the big smile on my face, you would probably think I'm cray* cray* Lol! But that smile I wear d & positivity that fills my heart is nothing short but d Grace of My Living God and his presence... He says Surrender all to me to my will & I shall guide and direct your path... It's how I live my life... They say she's too happy, she has no problem her life is perfect, I can go on and on.... Yes I am happy & my life is perfect even though some might say there's nothing like perfection* Guess what!!! I don't agree. I say when you give it to God to do his will; he will PERFECT everything that concerns you. It’s been an Eventful year... I won't go into details because I don't believe in talking or posting everything, (I Keep it Simple) Only confine in God & move on knowing he's in charge & that’s 100% story... Story.

40 minutes ago
Wow, Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda, is just so adorable without makeup and you will agree that God really took time to mold her. The actress recently stepped out without makeup as she head for the super market where she prefers to buy her coo
46 minutes ago
[B]Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is enjoying her new found love life with her British photographer lover & baby Daddy.[/B] The actress has kept his identity off social media until recently when the photos of her pregnancy emerged online. Yvo
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels is currently facing part of the hot seat that comes with fame and at this point, her strength is being tested. The actress has been in the news of recent regarding a scam on helping people get movie roles but all
Singer, Oritsefemi, is not joking when he said his wedding which will be coming up on Saturday, 25th, 2017, is going to be like a carnival because he is ready for it. The singer is set to marry his long-time lover after they had their court weddin
Popular Yoruba actress, Fausat Abeni Balogun, sure had a nice time during the just held thanksgiving that took place in the US. The actress saw it as a day she could just have the best fun by requesting for a huge chicken to compliment the day.