Nollywood Glamour | 28 December 2016 07:24 CET

I Have and Live a Perfect Life…Actress, Rukky Sanda Reveals

Pretty Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda, has always been in the news especially for her raunchy dressing and when many thought she is calm, the actress has decided to give some explanation about her lifestyle.

She believes that not many tend to understand her but she made it crystal clear that her life has been filled with fun because she has dedicated her life fully to God and he has made everything possible for her.

Rukky stated that each day of her life, she wakes up feeling happy because she knows she is living that perfect life which many do not know indeed exist as they continue to have wrong perception about life.

Read her message below;
Mood; I wake up this happy everyday... Literally smiling & then I thank my Good Gracious Amazing GOD for another day given... If you wake up next to me seeing the big smile on my face, you would probably think I'm cray* cray* Lol! But that smile I wear d & positivity that fills my heart is nothing short but d Grace of My Living God and his presence... He says Surrender all to me to my will & I shall guide and direct your path... It's how I live my life... They say she's too happy, she has no problem her life is perfect, I can go on and on.... Yes I am happy & my life is perfect even though some might say there's nothing like perfection* Guess what!!! I don't agree. I say when you give it to God to do his will; he will PERFECT everything that concerns you. It’s been an Eventful year... I won't go into details because I don't believe in talking or posting everything, (I Keep it Simple) Only confine in God & move on knowing he's in charge & that’s 100% story... Story.

7 minutes ago
[B]Nollywood actor, Somadina Adinma, is not a new face in the industry as his career has grown right from tender age of about 5 till date and that has seen him evolve in the industry.[/B] His cuteness and dexterity has continued to earn him variou
26 minutes ago
[B]Singer, Falz, is not happy with the way Nigerians are now being treated in some countrys with his recent experience in Kenya.[/B] Nigerians and Kenyans have been strong rivals when it comes to cyber bullying and things went ugly for the singer
[B]Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson, has just come mocking some of her countrymen as she disclosed that some men do not know how to woo a lady.[/B] The actress stated that after taking a lady out they feel that is what love is all about and the only
[B]Fast becoming one of the most sought after actresses in Nollywood, Regina Daniels, was recently bashed by some of her fans after she shared some of her sexy photos of social media.[/B] She was bashed without mercy with many claiming that since
[B]Hmm, please, where lies the power of a woman because with the way the likes of Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko, is going, she sure will get some men into trouble o.[/B] The actress recently hit the gym all in a bid to keep fit but it seems she
Load More Stories....