After Allegations of Phone Theft, Seun Egbegbe Leaves for Malaysia
According to Encomium magazine, CEO of Ebony Productions, better known as Seun Egbegbe, has jetted out of the country to Malaysia, to have some relaxation time.
Recall that Seun has gone through a lot especially this year 2016 and some couple of weeks back, he was alledged to have stolen about eight Iphones as he was caught and beaten up.
He was later arrested and granted bail as he will appear in court in February 2017, where he will have to clear his name on the allegation.
A source close to Seun disclosed this saying, “Seun Egbegbe is not in town now. I learnt he has gone to Malaysia where he will sojourn till February 18, 2016 when his case will be heard at Ikeja Magistrate Court, Lagos.”
Add Your Comment
- Public Shame: Actress, Rosaline Meurer Attacked by Unknown Man
- A Lot of People will go Down for Allegations Against Me…Daniella Okeke Warns
- I was Once Married but I Was Naïve…BBN Star, Gifty Confesses
- I Left Acting to Raise Children, I Know what Women Go through…Actress, Victoria Inyama
- Ladies, Don’t let a Guy Manipulate you into Having S3x…Actor, Ik Ogbonna warns