After Allegations of Phone Theft, Seun Egbegbe Leaves for Malaysia
According to Encomium magazine, CEO of Ebony Productions, better known as Seun Egbegbe, has jetted out of the country to Malaysia, to have some relaxation time.
Recall that Seun has gone through a lot especially this year 2016 and some couple of weeks back, he was alledged to have stolen about eight Iphones as he was caught and beaten up.
He was later arrested and granted bail as he will appear in court in February 2017, where he will have to clear his name on the allegation.
A source close to Seun disclosed this saying, “Seun Egbegbe is not in town now. I learnt he has gone to Malaysia where he will sojourn till February 18, 2016 when his case will be heard at Ikeja Magistrate Court, Lagos.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Put to Public Shame After Refusing to Return Ankara Cloth
- I’m Fed up With Shooting Movies in Lagos…Omini Oboli
- Davido Sacks Manager, Shades Sony Records
- Nigerian US Army Kidnapped, Killed After Visiting New Mansion
- Tonto Dikeh Begs Mercy Johnson for Forgiveness After Abusing her Child