After Allegations of Phone Theft, Seun Egbegbe Leaves for Malaysia
According to Encomium magazine, CEO of Ebony Productions, better known as Seun Egbegbe, has jetted out of the country to Malaysia, to have some relaxation time.
Recall that Seun has gone through a lot especially this year 2016 and some couple of weeks back, he was alledged to have stolen about eight Iphones as he was caught and beaten up.
He was later arrested and granted bail as he will appear in court in February 2017, where he will have to clear his name on the allegation.
A source close to Seun disclosed this saying, “Seun Egbegbe is not in town now. I learnt he has gone to Malaysia where he will sojourn till February 18, 2016 when his case will be heard at Ikeja Magistrate Court, Lagos.”
- Don’t be fooled by what you see on social media…Actress, Georgina Onuoha
- Actress, Nkechi Sunday Gifts Self Brand New Toyota Venza
- Actress and Mentor, Rosaline Meurer proudly Smokes in public
- Actress, Wumi Toriola Acquires New Whip After Marriage
- Actor, Adeniyi Johnson Soon to be a Father, expecting Baby Girl?
- Actress, Nadia Buari Reveals how She gave birth to Four Girls in 4years
- Charlyboy’s group launches campaign on good, accountable Governance
- Queen Jennifer Okechukwu foundation empowers over 500 widows in Enugu( Photos)