After Allegations of Phone Theft, Seun Egbegbe Leaves for Malaysia
According to Encomium magazine, CEO of Ebony Productions, better known as Seun Egbegbe, has jetted out of the country to Malaysia, to have some relaxation time.
Recall that Seun has gone through a lot especially this year 2016 and some couple of weeks back, he was alledged to have stolen about eight Iphones as he was caught and beaten up.
He was later arrested and granted bail as he will appear in court in February 2017, where he will have to clear his name on the allegation.
A source close to Seun disclosed this saying, “Seun Egbegbe is not in town now. I learnt he has gone to Malaysia where he will sojourn till February 18, 2016 when his case will be heard at Ikeja Magistrate Court, Lagos.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Mina Horsfall Learning the Tourism Industry of Dubai (photos)
- 2Face Does not Like me Going on Makeup…Actress, Annie Idibia Reveals
- How Actress, Lilian Esoro, Ubi Franklin Held Their Child Dedication (photos)
- Wow!!! Actress, Biodun Okeowo Appreciates Producer Who Never Used and dumped Her
- Actress, Bimbo Oshin Survives another 365 Days
- Ghanaian Celebrities only Think of how to Slay on Red Carpets…Actress, Yvonne Nelson Fires
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Looking so Happy After Reconciling with Hubby
- Kemi Olunloyo is a Bully who is Unwell…Comedian, Seyi Law