Mike Ezuruonye Hits Gold, Bother Jekwu Sold N20 million in 10 days
Popular actor, Mike Ezuruonye is a happy man right now, his debut movie as executive producer, Brother Jekwu has grossed over N20 million in 10 days.
That is a new record by movies in cinemas in recent times.
Brother Jekwu is a comedy film and Mike’s first movie as an executive producer.
Meanwhile, last Sunday, Emoney, Kcee and other members of Five Star Music family were at Ikeja Cinema to see the movie. Emoney paid for 170 people at the cinema to see the movie and gave several gifts to people who couldn’t get enough of him. The bouncers had tough time controlling the crowd.
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei