Meet Nollywood Actresses Feeding Well from Their Husbands
Trust me, Nigerian men with money, sure knows good things and have high taste when it comes to picking women of their choices.
Who says money cannot buy love then wait to ask celebrities like, Ubi Franklin, Gbenro Ajibade and Chris Attoh, then they will point to their pretty wives.
The wives the these celebs, Lilian Esoro, Osas Ighodaro Ajibade and Damilola Adegbite Attoh, gave other females tough run when they decided to unite together at an event and many are left with no choice but to see that their husbands are really playing their roles well.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire