D’banj Gives out N1 Million to Toke Makinwa
Media big girl, Toke Makinwa’s book launch over the weekend indeed created lots of buzz especially on various allegations she leveled against her ex-husband, Maje Ayide.
Toke’s book titled ‘On Becoming’ sold out within 24 hours of its release but it’s all good as she has been able to use the book to enlighten others on some parts of her life.
Part of the high point of the event was when singer, D’banj, pledged the sum of N1 million and many had began to murmur about the money but he was not moved.
Knowing that he is capable of delivering, D’banj decided to fulfill his promise as he transferred the one million naira into Toke’s bank account.
Toke could not hold back the joy as she came out to make it public of the the singer’s gesture and how happy she is to have him as one her long time friend.
While expressing her joy, she wrote, “There are friends, and there are FRIENDS!!!!! Dapooooooooo.........We go way back and it's always been support, kindness and more support. Thank you for your huge contribution to my book #OnBecoming. You really didn't have to and I know you'll be mad at me for making this public but we'll talk it over.
“D'banj made a pledge of 1 million Naira, and he redeemed it. Thank you bro. Oya blast me now but before you do, let me shout about your own book.”
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw