Forget About my Tattoos,My son will Also Have it …Actor, Ik Ogbonna
Nollywood actor, Ik Ogbonna, is not just that handsome dude, but for the love he has for his Colombian wife, Sonia and his son.
Not many expected the actor to be this responsible to be able to guide his home this far as many had hoped that his marriage will not last but he has surprised many with the amount of love he showers his family.
The actor was recently asked about the tattoos on his body and wearing of earrings which many do not find attractive especially for him being a father.
Speaking about having the inscriptions as a father he stated that God never created earrings but human and it has come to stay and it’s something he finds comfortable with.
“Who invented earrings?” God didn’t create earrings but girls are wearing earrings. These are things that people created overtime and then it became a norm and then people accepted it.
“So someone shouldn’t just look at you and say “Oh you’re a man, you shouldn’t wear earring. If you feel comfortable wearing earring, wear earring and worship God. If you feel comfortable having a tattoo, have a tattoo and worship God. There are people that don’t have tattoos on their body but they preach hate, they preach lots of hate.
“So let people focus more on major primary issues instead, and not IK Ogbonna’s tattoos and earrings. I’m going to keep my tattoos and earrings for as long as possible. I might even give my son an earring to wear” he added.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi