Comedian, Emma Oh Ma God Set to Wed Long Time lover (photos)
Nigerian comedian, event compere, on-air-personality and social media sensation, Emmanuel Edunjobi better known as Emma Oh Ma God, is about bidding bachelorhood fare well.
In some few days, the comedian will be walking down the aisle with his long time girlfriend, Yetunde, who has not stopped loving everything about hr man.
As they release their pre-wedding photo-shoot, Yetunde decided to give a hint on how they met and started their on and off affair before the happy day approaches.
She stated that from the onset, she was scared of Emma, because of his way of life as she has been warned that Nigerian guys are very cunny while she was about moving to the Nigeria.
According to her, “I met Emma on an ordinary day at work, I went to see one of my friends in another office to sort out some things when he said my name. As I arrived, Emma was there; imagine his surprise when he heard my name "Yetunde" and he said " You are Yoruba". My friend then said “Yea she can speak it" he then said "speak it for me, let me hear". I responded 'I'm not a parrot!".Lol! I guess that was the beginning of our on and off relationship because his funny and playful nature gave the impression of a Naija "playboy", which people had warned me about when I decided to move back to Nigeria.
“One particular day, I was ill but had to still go to the office and he sent me a message asking how I was and I told him I wasn't too well. He came in to my office with food and medicine and looked after me like I was his "sister". That was when I realized he wasn't all I thought he was. The rest they say is history yeah? We are here today becoming "TheOhemgees" in a few days and I couldn't be happier, God has blessed me with an amazing man in Emmanuel, who loves him and loves me and he is the only man I have been able to say would do anything FOR me and I would do likewise so i can truly say we are soulmates.”
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For