Airtel Smart Icon, Patoranking wins Song of the Year at the MAMA’s
Airtel Smart Icon, Patoranking was amongst the big winners at the recently concluded MTV Africa music awards in South-Africa.
Patoranking raked up the Song of the year award with his hit song 'My Woman, My Everything' which featured Wande Coal. Patoranking
The Girlie O crooner, who has been receiving a lot of critical acclaim to his recently released debut Album 'God over Everything' (GOE) beat fellow Nigerian's Harry song's (Reggae Blues), Olamide's (Shakiti bobo), Korede Bello's (Godwin) and Emtees ft. Wizkid's (Roll Up). He also beat DJ Maphorisa ft. Wizkid's (Soweto Baby) and Sauti Sol's (Unconditionally bae) to clinch the Award.
He also delivered a mouth-watering performance worthy of mention at the award ceremony which held at the Ticketpro Dome in Johannesburg, where he performed hits after hits including No kissing baby with Sarkodie.
Patoranking came into the limelight in 2014 with his hit single Alubarika and has grown to become one of Nigeria's biggest superstars in such a short time.
He was also coach alongside Music Veteran and legend Tuface Idibia, Timi Dakolo and Waje at the recently concluded The Voice Nigeria music competition.
Indeed, “nobody wey no fit to make am.” Congratulations Patoranking!
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume