Mai Atafo, Ejiro Amos Tafiri to showcase Heineken inspired collections at #HLFDW2016
Audience at the Heineken Lagos Fashion and Design Week 2016 can win any of the Heineken inspired pieces by Mai Atafo and Ejiro Amos Tafiri.
Mai Atafo and Ejiro Amos Tafiri customized design courtesy of Heineken at #HLFDW2016
Samson Oloche, Portfolio Manager, International Premium Brands, Nigerian Breweries Plc, said this this while announcing that the prominent fashion designers will be showcasing their Heineken inspired collections at the 2016 Lagos Fashion and Design Week which will hold on the 26 to 29 October at Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. Mai Atafo
“The Heineken Inspired designs by both Mai Atafo and Ejiro Amos Tafiri are a reaffirmation of Heineken's position as an innovative brand and a firmsupporter of local businesses. The designs will reflect Heineken's exceptional qualities which have made it a notable leader around the world,” says Sampson Oloche, Portfolio Manager, International Premium Brands, Nigerian Breweries Plc.
To stand a chance to win any of the Heineken inspired pieces by the designers, guests are expected to buy a Heineken six-pack can from the Heineken display bar at the Heineken Lagos Fashion and Design Week.
The Heineken Lagos Fashion and Design Week is a 4-day event that is aimed at boosting the fashion industry in Nigeria and also promote fashion business by bringing together fashion enthusiasts, media and buyers together.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows