Phuzion (Gambia) Presents ‘Pirr’ at African Fashion and Design Week 2016 (AFDW 2016)
The 2016 edition of African Fashion and Design week themed “Be Inspired” had the best of designers across Africa.
The fashion event hosted by Sika Osei and Uti Nwachukwu, took place on Saturday, October 8th and Sunday, October 9th 2016 at the prestigious Oriental Hotel.
Among the collections showcased at AFDW 2016 is “Pirr” by Gambia based designer label, Phuzion.
"Pirr," was inspired by the Grecian era; mixing soft & flowery textures, with pearls, crystals, and Swarovski crystals; intricately hand beaded to create a complex, but unique collection.
This collection can be worn by brides or at any red carpet event. It is created with a confident woman in mind, who has a clear idea of her personal style, and has no inhibitions about standing out in the crowd. It can be described in three words: VIVID, SENSUAL, & FEMININE.
See Collection Below:
- Trending Music VIDEO: Woman by Budukusu ft Akeju
- Albert elizabeth Emerge 2019 Most Beautiful Model
- Vanskere, House of Irawo , Helejane , Sally Bawa &
- Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Holds On 26th October
- Abuja Young Millionaire Dr. Kelly Sampa Bags Peace
- Nigerian Designers Make Their Mark At NIVEA Accra
- ZionShine Heavenly Creations Unveils Top Rated Act
- Linsam Nigeria LTD Joins Top- Rated Indigenous Con