Phuzion (Gambia) Presents ‘Pirr’ at African Fashion and Design Week 2016 (AFDW 2016)
The 2016 edition of African Fashion and Design week themed “Be Inspired” had the best of designers across Africa.
The fashion event hosted by Sika Osei and Uti Nwachukwu, took place on Saturday, October 8th and Sunday, October 9th 2016 at the prestigious Oriental Hotel.
Among the collections showcased at AFDW 2016 is “Pirr” by Gambia based designer label, Phuzion.
"Pirr," was inspired by the Grecian era; mixing soft & flowery textures, with pearls, crystals, and Swarovski crystals; intricately hand beaded to create a complex, but unique collection.
This collection can be worn by brides or at any red carpet event. It is created with a confident woman in mind, who has a clear idea of her personal style, and has no inhibitions about standing out in the crowd. It can be described in three words: VIVID, SENSUAL, & FEMININE.
See Collection Below:
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte
- NAOMI CAMPBELL: EMBRACING 50
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is the people’s counsel on Judgi
- Nigerian Afropop Songstress MERCI-LISA Unveils New
- AFRICA DAY 2020: Mass Support from Music Stars as
- Yemi Alade and Taiye Aliyu are very good strategis
- Nigeria Top Model & Humanitarian, Joy Ogiator Mark
- How Nollywood’s Regina Askia Escaped September 200