Comedian Jedi, Wife Olajumoke Welcome Baby Girl
The Nigerian entertainment scene has steadily recorded good news of recent, ranging from marriage anniversary to birthdays to successful baby delivery and more.
Popular comedian, Jedi Ayo and wife, Olajumoke have welcomed their first baby.
The duo who got married sometime this year in a star-studded event, announced their new born baby on social media.
He captioned, “Jedi took to Instagram early this morning writing, “Few weeks back, we had a baby shower put together to celebrate the forth coming a blessing to the family… In the Afternoon hours of September 28th, 2016 it became a reality. ‘For unto us a child was born and unto us a DAUGHTER is given…..
“Thank you Father for the blessing and precious gift of a daughter to us. We are eternally grateful.
“@orlajumorke and I say welcome to your new home, family our baby girl…! #BlessTheLordOhMySoul #BabyAyoola #BabyGirl #ProudMum&Dad #FreshLove #FreshFmaily #FreshBoss.”
- Glam Africa Magazine Release Juliet Ibrahims Shoot
- Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Ala
- Mother Theresa Alms Giving Foundation Lunches in S
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers