Comedian Jedi, Wife Olajumoke Welcome Baby Girl
The Nigerian entertainment scene has steadily recorded good news of recent, ranging from marriage anniversary to birthdays to successful baby delivery and more.
Popular comedian, Jedi Ayo and wife, Olajumoke have welcomed their first baby.
The duo who got married sometime this year in a star-studded event, announced their new born baby on social media.
He captioned, “Jedi took to Instagram early this morning writing, “Few weeks back, we had a baby shower put together to celebrate the forth coming a blessing to the family… In the Afternoon hours of September 28th, 2016 it became a reality. ‘For unto us a child was born and unto us a DAUGHTER is given…..
“Thank you Father for the blessing and precious gift of a daughter to us. We are eternally grateful.
“@orlajumorke and I say welcome to your new home, family our baby girl…! #BlessTheLordOhMySoul #BabyAyoola #BabyGirl #ProudMum&Dad #FreshLove #FreshFmaily #FreshBoss.”
- South Africa’s Media It Girl “bonang Matheba” Anno
- UNIZIK’s Gabriella Chudi-Ajabor wins Miss Teen Bea
- BBNaija Double Eviction: Joe & Enkay evicted from
- THE BREEZE 2019 (Wedding Bells)
- Meet Prince Nonso Eze, A Man Providing Better Life
- Actress Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party
- Nigeria Prisons In Anambra Receives Prince Osisiom
- President Of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kinsley