Comedian Jedi, Wife Olajumoke Welcome Baby Girl
The Nigerian entertainment scene has steadily recorded good news of recent, ranging from marriage anniversary to birthdays to successful baby delivery and more.
Popular comedian, Jedi Ayo and wife, Olajumoke have welcomed their first baby.
The duo who got married sometime this year in a star-studded event, announced their new born baby on social media.
He captioned, “Jedi took to Instagram early this morning writing, “Few weeks back, we had a baby shower put together to celebrate the forth coming a blessing to the family… In the Afternoon hours of September 28th, 2016 it became a reality. ‘For unto us a child was born and unto us a DAUGHTER is given…..
“Thank you Father for the blessing and precious gift of a daughter to us. We are eternally grateful.
“@orlajumorke and I say welcome to your new home, family our baby girl…! #BlessTheLordOhMySoul #BabyAyoola #BabyGirl #ProudMum&Dad #FreshLove #FreshFmaily #FreshBoss.”
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu