Comedian Okey Bakassi Urges Ladies To Stop Bleaching
Nigerian stand-up comedian and actor, Okey Bakassi is one of the funniest comic personality we have in the country. He doesn't fail to crack ribs when given the opportunity.
In a recent post on his Instagram page, the comedian has issued a piece of advise to ladies who are fond of bleaching to stop bleaching their skin.
He captioned: “#realitycheck #stopbleachingyourskin”
However, bleaching is almost like a trend now as many women are of the opinion that bleaching would make them feel better or more beautiful.
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con