REVEALED: Mode 9 Not Releasing Songs Again In Nigeria
Nigerian veteran rapper, Mode 9 has revealed in details reasons he is no longer releasing songs in Nigeria.
While debunking insinuations that he was retiring from music, he however claimed to no longer releasing albums on the shores of Nigeria.
He also maintained that his latest project, 'Insulin' would be his last album released in Nigeria.
He said, “After this last album, 'Insulin,' I am done releasing albums in Nigeria. I purposely did not make too much noise about this album, I just released it and those who appreciate it have been giving me positive feedback. I don't know if I would release more albums but I am very certain that I would not release any other album in Nigeria. I can release my album somewhere else but not here in Nigeria.
“I have not given up on Nigeria but did Nigerians not give up on me? Things are not like they were about seven years ago. Things are getting too difficult, so I decided to release this 'Insulin' album and I am done here. I already have my next chapter planned out. I am not retiring from music and Nigerians should not worry about me. I have left a lot of materials for them and they can always go and buy and listen to them. I am happy this last album made an incredible impact especially on my core fan base. This is the most airplay I have got in a while ever since I became an independent artiste. It is always good to step aside when the ovation is loudest.”
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi