''I never had the chance to say goodbye to OJB, NoMoreLoss''
We had earlier reported that lots of expected celebrities were missing at the funeral, wake keep and burial of late ace music producer, OJB Jezreel. It seems some music stars are already feeling guilty for not having a chance to say 'goodbye to OJB and NoMoreLoss'.
Babadee, Sound Sultan's elder brother is already emotional and took to his Instagram handle to voice it out.
He wrote: In my Zone .....thinking about the friends I,ve lost to the cold hands of death within the last couple of weeks, man like ojb jazerel and nomoloss .....never had the chance to say my final good bye but Jah knows I got ya,ll in my heart. Till we meet to part know more , I keep the memories of the good times spent #lickshot#fallensoldiers #nomanbadder #ninjadaddy."
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal