'Nobody Business' is not about my recent controversy…Skales
Pop singer, Skales is a talented singer who has his own share of controversies but has stormed out successfully.
The artiste recently had issues with the record label he left EME music for, 'Baseline Records' and thing went really sour between them before a reasonable reconciliation took place.
Him and manger, Osagie were accused of fraud and it became a messy controversy with rumors of the artiste been arrested.
Shortly, the controversy was resolved and his record label got him a new management and Osagie was relieved of her duty.
but soon, rumor started making waves that his single' Nobody Business' was about the controversy he recently faced. the song also featured EME boss, Banky W who was rumored not to be in good terms with Skales but their collaboration refuted that tale.
In a recent interview monitored by Nollywoodgists.com, the singer debunked the rumor that his single 'Nobody's Business' was all about his recent ordeal, as he disclosed the song was done long before his recent controversy and has nothing to do with what happened.
In his words: " Nobody's busy was not about my ordeal, its a song for everyone, it was done before the whole controversy happened."
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges