Television Stations To Pay Royalty To Actors--Emeka Ike
The National President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Mr Emeka Ike is going the extra miles in ensuring that he take everyone along despite the divided house he is trying to put together. He is trying to restructure the guild through legal reforms and capacity building.
'We are working with the focus to reforming the legal agenda of the guild,'' he said. 'These were mistakes that the guild need to use the court to straighten out. Today, actors can be assured that the operations of the guild are in line with laid down regulations.''
He said 'We are talking to television stations to pay royalty to actors on every of their movies televised. Presently we are putting everything in place to ensure Bank Verification Numbers for our artists and for those that don't have it, we assist them. This is for them to be on the statistics data base of the bank where their royalty can be paid and they will get their pay anywhere they are,'' Ike said.
Yet, things may not be that smooth for him because of the opposition he is facing from Ibinabo Fiberesima.
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q