Television Stations To Pay Royalty To Actors--Emeka Ike
The National President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Mr Emeka Ike is going the extra miles in ensuring that he take everyone along despite the divided house he is trying to put together. He is trying to restructure the guild through legal reforms and capacity building.
'We are working with the focus to reforming the legal agenda of the guild,'' he said. 'These were mistakes that the guild need to use the court to straighten out. Today, actors can be assured that the operations of the guild are in line with laid down regulations.''
He said 'We are talking to television stations to pay royalty to actors on every of their movies televised. Presently we are putting everything in place to ensure Bank Verification Numbers for our artists and for those that don't have it, we assist them. This is for them to be on the statistics data base of the bank where their royalty can be paid and they will get their pay anywhere they are,'' Ike said.
Yet, things may not be that smooth for him because of the opposition he is facing from Ibinabo Fiberesima.
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,