Queen Jennifer Okechukwu offers scholarship to 2lucky primary school pupil
It was certainly a memorable event as Face of Culture Africa 2016,Queen Jennifer Okechukwu mark children's day in Abuja in grand style.
The highly reserved beauty Queen who has been at the leading edge of promoting peace/love through her numerous pet projects visited the city refuge orphanage home located at area 1,Abuja to celebrate the epic event with the lil children.
items and lots of gifts was distributed to the kids as they all had fun and dance in amusement.
As a staunch believer in the value of education,the beauty queen additionally visited the children's pack were she gave two standout students (Adeshola (9yrs) kingdom history Pri 3 and John Adeshola (8yrs) kingdom background Pri 2)scholarships and promises to constantly visit them to make sure they are progressing in the right direction.
The beauty queen earlier last week unveiled her project campaign which was covered on the page 9 of the nations newspaper and has gone on to accomplish it.
"special way to God almighty for life and achievement in my pet project and additionally to Hon Roland Iwuala (C E O of face of culture Nig/Africa) additionally to mr/mrs James Oche ,who made the Project a a hit one and to my amiable fashion designer (beelee couture) who also supported me all this while when the project is happening.May God bless you all bountifully"she said.
Queen Jennifer is no doubt one of the very few beauty queens that has created nice impacts in the life of the masses,has clearly visible in her various projects.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges