@ 55, Yeni Kuti Engaged!
Marriage they say is not by age, but about right timing and maturity. Yeni, eldest child of the late Afrobeat icon, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, just got engaged at age 55.
Her long time fiancé, Theo Lawson, finally proposed marriage to her few days ago.
The romantic proposal took place when veteran journalist, Mallam Abdul Okwechime and Akin Adeoya, CEO, Prince of Anthony Hotel, organised a surprise 55th birthday party for Yeni.
- Nigerian US-based Media executive Akeju bags Afric
- Tension As Oba Solomon Threatens To Attack Naira M
- At Last! Legal Counsel Defends D'banj Over Fraud
- "My Father Needs To Apologize To My Mum" Actress E
- Sympathetic!! Popular Ghanian Comedian In Sorrow A
- Singer Hit 50 Million Views And Reveals The Magic
- ICPC Invited And Granted Bai To 10 Persons, Refute
- Thoughtful! Daddy Freez Has A Different Prodding V
- Terrible Reactions Surround Burnaboy's Procurement
- D'banj's Fraud Allegation And Present Plight