Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son as He Clocks Three Months
Tonto Dikeh's son Andre clocked three months today and she has shared a picture of the boy. However, the picture didn't show the face of Andre. She has a lot of beautiful things to say about her boy . Tonto and her husband Oladunni Olakunle Churchill are always excited talking about Andre.
She said “I thought I'd seen the best of life's beauty until I was blessed with the chance to mother a son & daily watch him grow. I thought I'd experienced the best of unadulterated Pure love Until I was blessed with the chance to Love you my Angel.”
She continued “I'm in awe of God's breathtaking deeds & it's indeed a privilege to see my replica grow everyday into a man. Thanks for making the last 3Months the best 3Months of My life.. Thank you God almighty for deeming me fit of this Gorgeous Precious Adorable One…It is the Lords doing & it is marvelous in my sight”
A fan said “This is how they start! Why is she hiding the baby's face? If you don't want us to see then show any part of his body at all!
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu