Peter Okoye’s Son, Cameron Crowned Dance Champion
Cameron Okoye definitely got his dance moves from his father, Peter Okoye. The seven year old lad has always shown us that he can dance just like his father. Remember, how he dazzled everyone in P-Square's Personally video, and also had danced during the Invasion concert in 2011.
Wewere stunned by those dance moves those years. Well, Cameron beat every child who came to dance at the birthday of Davido's Daughter birthday.
Imade is already one year old and a lot of celebrity kids came to celebrate her. No matter how much Cameron had rehearsed with Peter in the studio, there is one natural dancer out there who can give him a run for his moves, the daughter of Julius Agwu's daughter, Zahra.
Zahra and Cameron were crowned the dance champion of the party. He may be taking after his father's career in future if he continues this way. Now that the Psquare brothers are trying to outsmart each other in their various singles, maybe, it is time for Peter to put his son on stage to bring that magic that is missing in their individual performances.
What do you think?
- Tochukwu Karen Obiwulu Celebrates Birthday with Be
- Let’s Work for Peace in Nigeria: Violence Erodes o
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl in Nigeria World Anita
- Check out Most Beautiful Melanin Girl In Nigeria W
- D-Boy serenades Nigeria with brand new promotional
- Angels and Demons Theme Garnished Made In Heaven P
- Alleged Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri chall
- BBNaija: Fake nominations put Cindy, Diane, Frodd