Mercy Aigbe stuns in tradition attire
Nigeria is a blessed country with various traditions, but ingenuity and limitation is almost killing the practice of our cultures.
Just a few of us, imbibe our traditional values or cultures into our activities.
Western cultures has eaten deeply into Africans, some tend to embrace it better than our cultures.
Yoruba actress, Mercy Aigbe hails from edo state, the actress seems not to have forgotten her root, and she proofed it right by sharing a photo inspired by her culture. Isn't she beautiful?
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu