Women Can be Too Sentimental About Things…Foluke Daramola
Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola, recently, shared her perception about the ongoing issues on the gender equality bill that was recently squashed out by the National Assembly.
According to the actress, she believes that men should have the larger share of anything with the range of 60-40.
She pointed out that no matter the chance given to a woman, she will want to be domineering and sentimental about things.
“I'm sorry I don't think men and women should have equal rights in this case. I think the male should have more than the female, but it should be with proportion, maybe on a ration of 60 to 40.
“The reason why I think so is because we women tend to be extremely domineering when it comes to issues and sometimes sentimental. Men can be detailed even though we are sometimes. So, there are proportions in all these things.
“The role of a man can never be over emphasised. Even though I'm a woman rights activist, I still believe in the place of a woman and a man. The man is suppose to be a step ahead of the woman; you can never take that away,” she told New Telegraph.
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive