'I Wanted A Girl Desperately, But God Gave Me You'- Omoni Oboli Writes To Son
Reigning Nollywood diva, Actress Omoni Oboli took to her Instagram page this afternoon to send loving words to her last son, Chizi, who turns a year older today.
According to the actress cum producer, who is a proud mother of three boys, she wanted a daughter so badly before his birth but she is grateful to God for giving him to her.
She shared photo she snapped with him and wrote;
"The First Lady and The Last Card...at least for now. Happy birthday to my wonderful son Chizi! Thank you for choosing me to be your mom! Let me tell you a little story...when I was going to have Chizi, I wanted a daughter so bad. We already named the baby Adanna in the womb. Even after the doctor said we were expecting a boy, I refused to give up.
Lo and behold, Chizi came and I thank God that in his infinite mercies, he decided to give me Chizi. I cannot begin to tell you how much joy he brings me. Just like his mama, Chizi is a jack of all trade and master of all! He's a straight A student, he's great at sports, dances very well, fantastic at art, does very believable magic tricks, solves his rubi cube very fast and all the things he does. He's such a delight and so lovable! Always smiling and whistling. Melts my heart all day, every day! I couldn't have asked for a better son! Pray with me Omonifam that God will keep him in His love and increase him on every side. No evil shall befall him nor any plague come near him in Jesus name!"
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows