Beverly Naya Talks about Love Rumours about Uti Nwachukwu
Nollywood actress, Beverly Naya is busy these days with her documentary called 'Fifty Shades of Black ' about empowering young girls to love themselves. Within five years of joining the movie industry, a lot has really happened around the British/Nigerian actress. However, she got her opinion about falling in love and have revealed why she is not in a relationship. Interesting, she talked about Uti Nwachukwu and their rumoured affair.
She said “... I don't necessarily believe in love at first sight… But then I do believe that you can meet someone that you genuinely connect with, someone you could see yourself with in the future. But then I wouldn't call that love at first sight because you still need to get to know that person. And when you get to know that person, that person may not be the person that you thought you liked in the beginning. So for that reason, I don't necessarily believe in love at first sight.
Talking about her relationship “I'm not in a relationship at the moment. I'm just taking it one day at a time. I know that the right guy will come into my life when it is time. But at the moment, I'm just enjoying the process of going on dates and meeting new people and hopefully, I'd meet the one soon. Let's see what happens.
She denies dating Uti Nwachukwu “Oh no, not at all. First and foremost, Uti is my good friend and there was no truth to that rumour. So, it never affected my love life in any way because I don't think people actually believed that I dated Uti. So, rumours like that have never affected my love life.
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu