Beverly Naya Talks about Love Rumours about Uti Nwachukwu
Nollywood actress, Beverly Naya is busy these days with her documentary called 'Fifty Shades of Black ' about empowering young girls to love themselves. Within five years of joining the movie industry, a lot has really happened around the British/Nigerian actress. However, she got her opinion about falling in love and have revealed why she is not in a relationship. Interesting, she talked about Uti Nwachukwu and their rumoured affair.
She said “... I don't necessarily believe in love at first sight… But then I do believe that you can meet someone that you genuinely connect with, someone you could see yourself with in the future. But then I wouldn't call that love at first sight because you still need to get to know that person. And when you get to know that person, that person may not be the person that you thought you liked in the beginning. So for that reason, I don't necessarily believe in love at first sight.
Talking about her relationship “I'm not in a relationship at the moment. I'm just taking it one day at a time. I know that the right guy will come into my life when it is time. But at the moment, I'm just enjoying the process of going on dates and meeting new people and hopefully, I'd meet the one soon. Let's see what happens.
She denies dating Uti Nwachukwu “Oh no, not at all. First and foremost, Uti is my good friend and there was no truth to that rumour. So, it never affected my love life in any way because I don't think people actually believed that I dated Uti. So, rumours like that have never affected my love life.
- Uche Maduagwu Declares Himself As A Transgender An
- Emotional Moment As Hilda Baci Is Caught Sobbing U
- D'Banj Wearing Crop Top Raises Suspicion About His
- Funke Akindele Responds To The Social Media Teache
- Ada Jesus Gets Herself A Multi-million Naira Mansi
- Bella Shmurda Holds Olamide Badoo Responsible For
- Seun Kuti: "The Prison Is Better Than Sitting in t
- “I fit still snatch your man beat you join and not
- Former Bbnaija Housemate is Dead After A Brief Ill
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"