Ibinabo’s Son, Sean, Pens Down Emotional Note to Mother
Son of embattled Nollywood actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Sean Coughlan, has spoken from his base abroad on the ongoing challenges his mother is facing.
Sean who plays football, was surprised at the way things have turned out for his mother who recently got married with the hope of starting a new life with her family.
He could not help but wonder how his mother will spend five years in prison and as a result of this, he has penned down an emotional note to his mother indicating that no matter what might happen, he still loves her.
In his words, “My queen, no matter what, love this woman more than anything.” For now, the actress family are in prayers hoping that things will turn to their favour as they continue with their daily prayers.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges