Burna Boy Makes History in Africa
Singer, Burna Boy, over the weekend went home with an award at the fifteenth edition of the prestigious Metro FM Awards held in Durban, South Africa.
Burna Boy, who has never liked awards due to the way things play out while selecting the winners, as he made history on the night as he won the One Africa Award, becoming the first ever winner of the award.
The Spaceship Entertainment superstar, won two other awards for his collaboration with AKA on the South African act's hit song 'Baddest'. He went home with a Best Hit Single award as well as Best Collaboration for the song.
The award show was attended by musicians, celebrities and even South Africa's Sports Minister, Fikile Mbalula.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw