Ciara Appreciates Nigeria’s Public School as She Steps out in Iro and Buba
American singer, Ciara, who thrilled fans over the weekend at an event that was held in Lagos, is having a good time in the country and she is not in a rush to go back to her cold country.
The singer today took out time in company of Darey to visit some parts Nigerian environment and one of their stop was the ILADO Community Junior High School and The Akande Dahunsi Memorial Senior/Junior High School group.
The singer was seen dressed in African attire better known as 'Iro and Buba' along with Darey while she rejoiced with one of the student who was able to sing her song back to back.
Not seeing the negative side of the country like many would have done, the singer explained that her visit to the school is one of the best days of her life.
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir
- Popular Comedian MC Amana Hosted To A Surprised Bi
- Unizik Fresher's Night Records Massive Turnout
- Censors Board destroys illicit films worth N50m in
- Accelerate Movie Night: Here’s All That Went Down
- RNB/Afro Singer Angel Twani To Commence Regional T
- Sharon Ose Face of Candycity USA perosnality 2018