Ciara Appreciates Nigeria’s Public School as She Steps out in Iro and Buba
American singer, Ciara, who thrilled fans over the weekend at an event that was held in Lagos, is having a good time in the country and she is not in a rush to go back to her cold country.
The singer today took out time in company of Darey to visit some parts Nigerian environment and one of their stop was the ILADO Community Junior High School and The Akande Dahunsi Memorial Senior/Junior High School group.
The singer was seen dressed in African attire better known as 'Iro and Buba' along with Darey while she rejoiced with one of the student who was able to sing her song back to back.
Not seeing the negative side of the country like many would have done, the singer explained that her visit to the school is one of the best days of her life.
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer