Juicy Details About Iyanya’s Secret Wedding Plans
Last month, they were rumours that Triple MG songster had broken ties with his lover, Freda Francis.
Well, just like his boss, Ubi Franklin and his wife, Lillian Esoro did, Iyanya is also using the strategy of distracting people from his love life to codedly marry his girlfriend.
During a recent interview, the 'Your Waist' crooner said he would not miss being single after he eventually ties the knot which is expected to happen before the end of 2016.
“I am making plans to do all that but I don't think I would want people to know anything about it.
“I will not miss the single life,” he told Punch.
The star is also very scared of displaying his relationship on the social media; Iyanya admits that once any relationship of a popular star gets to the hands of the media, it's a prick to the love affair.
He added that it puts us on unnecessary pressure on them. “It gives the people who don't even have the right to talk, an opportunity to interfere even when they don't know the truth about what is going on. So from social media, I've learnt to keep my relationship private and to give the people more music. That is what they know me for first of all. I don't let the other things cloud the music that I'm known for. I'm talking from experience. It just doesn't make any sense. Once you are famous and you put your relationship out there, it is gone.”
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna Replies those Picking on his Mar
- Stop Asking me How it feels to be a Single Mother…
- BURNA BOY LIGHTS UP TIMES SQUARE AS YOUTUBE’S ARTI
- Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Looking Regal in
- Actor, Olayiwola Rasaq with Wife Waxing Stronger i
- Continue Making other People Lives your priority…I
- Fashion designer, Yvonne Nwosu Flaunts Killer Curv
- Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Steps out without