TY Bello’s Bread Seller Get’s Endorsement Deal (photos)
After coincidentally walking into Ty Bello's Photo-shoot, once a bread seller and mother of two, Olajumoke Orisaguna, has not just made the front cover of ThisDay's Style but has also earned an endorsement deal with popular online market site, Payporte with an internship with a Lebanese owned salon on the Island.
The story Olajumoke, broke the internet some weeks back when she accidentally worked into a photo-shoot of Ty Bello and her beauty which added another flavor to the shoot, paved way for her being sought after and today, then uneducated lady from Osun state, is now a celebrated woman of steel who has been getting a standing ovation.
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music