Africa Magic Celebrates 5th Anniversary
Last Saturday, Africa Magic honoured Nolly wood top practitioners at its 5th anniversary. Some of those honored were Zeb Ejiro , Fred Amata, Tunde Kilani, Chico Ejiro and many more.
At the event held at Eko Hotels and suites Lagos, various stake holders commended Africa magic management for the exposure it has given to Nigerian movies in the past five years. For instance, popular film producer Zeb Ejiro recalled that africamagic was launched in 2003 and since then, the channel has quickly become a buzzword on the continent,
According to him, he saw it as a good idea and this has benefited actors and actresses immensely, its widely population with Dstv audience for its mix of Africa movies, series, talk-shows and specials, all made in Africa. The result has been a growing audience demand that will be met with the start of Africamagic plus. For Managing Director Multichoice Media Mr. Joseph Hundah, Africamagic plus symbolizes growth and action. ”Aficamagic was the very first channel of its kind anywhere on the continent and it has proven, everyday since it began, that Africa audience embrace African stories, with AFRICAMAGIC PLUS, we aim to partner with producers in east and southern Africa and to offer an additional Africa focused channel.” At the event,he expressed satisfaction on the progress that Africa magic has made, saying that it has put Nollywood stars on the world map.
The 5th celebration of Africa Magic was moderated by a popular comedian Julius Agwu. President Actors Guild of Nigeria Ejike Asiegbu appealed for collaboration between producers, actors and actresses to uplift the Africa magic. First West African Idol, Timi Dakoro also present and he also participated at the event.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere