Dagrin’s Younger Sister Weds Jumia Big Boy
Late Nigeria's indigenous, Oladapo Olaonipekun better known as Dagrin, will be smiling wherever he is now as his younger sister picked a man of her choice to settle with as her husband.
Mojisola oluwabukola Olaonipekun, the immediate younger sister of late rapper, Dagrin, got married to one of popular online marketing site, Jumia's big boy, Adewale Gbojuwo.
The two love birds have been dating for a while and decided to take their love higher as they had their traditional marriage and engagement on the 13th of December, 2015, in Lagos.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw