Dagrin’s Younger Sister Weds Jumia Big Boy
Late Nigeria's indigenous, Oladapo Olaonipekun better known as Dagrin, will be smiling wherever he is now as his younger sister picked a man of her choice to settle with as her husband.
Mojisola oluwabukola Olaonipekun, the immediate younger sister of late rapper, Dagrin, got married to one of popular online marketing site, Jumia's big boy, Adewale Gbojuwo.
The two love birds have been dating for a while and decided to take their love higher as they had their traditional marriage and engagement on the 13th of December, 2015, in Lagos.
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti