Actress Lilian Esoro, hubby in church for thanksgiving service (photos)
There is a popular saying that “he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord,” such is in the case of Triple MG co-owner, Ubi Franklin and actress, Lilian Esoro.
Lilian and Ubi, who tied the knot in November, 2015, recently have been very busy with their various craft but decided to create time to appreciate God for his mercies upon their lives.
The two lovers stepped out in grand style on Sunday, 6th, December, 2015, for their thanksgiving service with the actress looking so radiant.
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu