No One Can Dictate for Me…Ini Edo Fires
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, is not comfortable with the way people have been lashing out on her about her recent weight loss and she has chosen to come out to address the issue.
The actress made it clear that for the fact that she has a large fan base does not mean anyone can “dictate” for her as she sees herself as a “realist.”
Ini reiterated that she was born chubby and with such body, she has earned several endorsement deals with it and has featured in over 300 hundred movies but felt there need to change in her personality.
According to her, “About my weight loss, I was born chubby. I've been that way for years. Had all the major endorsement deals, acted in over 300 movies in that my chubby state and most of you accepted me like that because all I had or came to offer was the talent God gave me. Your size or shape doesn't determine who you are, how successful you can be or how acceptable you will be. The world will always be unsatisfied with whatever situation you present to them.”
“We all have our individual problems. Some people find succor in social media by playing ghost and spitting flames in the dark to mask their bitterness. Don't look at them. Take care of yourself. What I did? I hit the gym, reduced my carb to the barest minimum, lots of green tea n lemon and detox. It's extreme discipline. I had Thai noodles today and seafood wow I enjoyed it,” she added.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere