See Why Some Nollywood Actresses Boyfriend are Mad with Jim Iyke
Nollywood bad boy, Jim Iyke, is not ready to pay attention to what is being said about his personality no matter how controversial it might look like.
The new father who has been spending time with his new family recently spoke about his kissing habit in a TV programme with popular Ghanaian actress, Joselyn Dumas monitored by Vanguard that kissing is just part of him as he does not have any issue with that.
The actor boasted that he has kissed about 200 hundred actresses and does not see anything wrong. He even went far to disclose that he has kissed some actresses in the presence of their boyfriend and they got mad at him.
“I have once kissed them on set, and so, when walked into the room where two of them were with their boyfriends, I kissed them one after the other and their boyfriends were mad at me. I have also kissed over 200 actresses on set and nobody is talking about it,” he said.
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo