Stars Turn Out For Kehinde Oshadipe's Walk for Lupus (Photos)
Over the weekend, some Nigerian entertainers joined singer, Kehinde Oshadipe, in creating awareness for lupus, a disease that claimed the live of her twin sister, Taiwo Oshadipe over a year ago in Lagos.
Kenny organized the walk to mark the one year memorial of her twin sister, which was supported by stars like Nikki Laoye, Halima Abubakar, Baba De Baba amongst others.
Participants embarked on a walk from LTV 8 premises in Ikeja, Lagos to the state's ministry of health in Alausa, also in Ikeja.
Kenny will be launching a non-governmental organization to educate and sensitize the public about the disease. The foundation is called 'The Oshadipe Twins Initiative.'
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease in which the immune system produces antibodies to cells within the body leading to widespread inflammation and tissue damage.
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu