Asa Donates Concert Money to AIDS Foundation
Award winning Nigerian singer, Asa, was recently in Abijan, Ivory Coast, where she met with the Ivorian Health Minister, Dr. Raymonde Goudou Coffie, ahead of her weekend concert in the country.
While taking a tour around some of the health facilities at the Marie Therese Houphouet Boigny Hospital, Adjame, Abijan, the singer was so touched with the way the hospital team were trying to ensure that lives were saved with the little resources at their disposal.
Moved by what she saw, the singer promised to date the proceeds made from her Saturday, 4th October, 2015, show, to the hospital.
According to her, the funds is to help in the fight and prevention of AIDS from mothers to infants as it is a cause that she feels needs serious attention. 'Proceeds from my concert on Saturday in Abijan will be donated to the FNLS foundation to help this cause.”
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel